Data loss is one of the most annoying situations that could happen even to those diligent ones. It could still occur particularly if you are unlucky about protecting your data. There might be instances wherein the hard drive could happen or the memory card is corrupted. There might be situations wherein you accidentally deleted a certain file. With such cases, data recovery is your only wish. Never be worry for there could still be possible ways on how you could recover the lost data .
Consider some of the important tools and tips that will provide you the chance of recovering deleted, corrupted or lost data:
• Always consider having recovery tool kit. This must be best done prior to losing the data but still it’s not too late. There are numbers of tools that you could choose from that are worth installing to be considered as great help once something is wrong. Some could include PC Inspector File Recovery, uFlysoft, Undelete Plus and SoftPerfect File Recovery.
• Never be scared about losing data for Undelete Plus could be downloaded and could directly run coming from the flash drive the same with portable version of the Recuva which could as well be downloaded and so will extract the zip file contents directly to the flash drive.
• File deletion is also one best tip for data recovery. As long as the file is being shredded by a secure tool for data deletion it would always be recoverable. It is because the file is not being deleted even you have already emptied the Recycle Bin rather some of the first bytes are being altered in order make the file available. Every single file is therefore left intact up until it is overwritten through fresh data.
• Pick up the right searches. Most tools for data recovery would offer different searches based on the nature of the lost data. Recuva is to use a wizard which will allow you to look for a certain types of files.
• Data recovery tools also offer deeper search options which will scan a certain drive within every cluster. This will be useful in order to find data coming from the lost partitions or drives. But, it might also winkle out those deleted files which don’t appear within less intensive searches.
• Data recovery outside Windows could also be a best tip. You could recover the data through simply plugging the drive to another PC. If that fails, you could utilize bootable rescue disc which will provide you file access.
Those are just some of the tips in terms of data recovery. If ever you encounter situations like you have deleted a file or it was corrupted or lost, be prepared to take actions. But also, sometimes, there is a need for you to consider the fact that data recovery tips and tools are not always applicable in all situations. It would be better to make sure that you exert extra effort of being diligent to avoid such cases particularly of data loss.