What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Cookies We use
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- user-input cookies – cookies used to keep track of a user’s input. For example, the completion of a multi-page form, or a shopping basket on an e-commerce website.
- authentication cookies – cookies used to identify a user once he has logged in to a website. But cookies used to “remember me” to avoid the need to log in for future visits are not considered “essential.”
- user-centric security cookies – for example, cookies used to detect the number of failed logins to a service specifically requested by a user.
multimedia player session cookies – cookies used to store technical information (for example network speed, quality and buffering) needed to play video or audio content requested by the user. This might include Flash cookies. load-balancing session cookies used to manage server load balancing. This would fall within the first bullet above (the transmission of a communication).
- UI customization cookies – cookies used to remember preferences specifically set by a user (for example, language or display preferences set using a button or tick box) and not linked to other data such as the user’s username.
- social media content sharing cookies – cookies used by social media plug-ins to identify users that are logged in to social media networks and which are used to enable them to share content using that social media network. These cookies should only persist for so long as the user is logged in or until they close their browser.
- social plug-in tracking cookies – cookies used to track the activity of logged-in users of social networks (for example, for the purposes of targeted advertising, or analytics, etc.).
- third party advertising – cookies used for third party advertising (that is, advertising served by a domain outside the website in question).
first-party analytics –first-party Analytics cookies (for example, those used for Google Analytics) are not essential and therefore require consent.
Categories of Cookies We use
The cookies We use fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way this
- Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize You when You return to this Website. This enables Us to personalize our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences (for example, Your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record Your visit to this Website, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We will use this information to make this Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to Your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third-Party Cookies. In addition to the cookies listed above, We also use third-party cookies for performance and functional purposes, to provide additional functionality and to make it easier for You to share content on this Website. These are cookies that are set by a third party when You access this Website and controlled by that third party.
Accepting and rejecting cookies
We implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to Your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know Your Customer Information to provide the products and services that You request.
Who on our team has access
All Your Customer Information is used in an effort to process Your orders and requests and to provide You with the products and services You desire. We may share Your Customer Information with third parties to complete Your purchases of products and services as described below. In addition, Your Customer Information may be used and shared in an effort to present to You other special offers and promotions that may become available. The extent to which We use and share Your Customer Information depends upon the nature of and purpose for which We use and share it. A summary of how We share Your Customer Information with third parties is set forth as follows:
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Sharing you personal Information: We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Behavioural advertising: As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track: Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your rights: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data retention: When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. If We change how We use Your Customer Information or the purposes or entities for and to which We disclose Customer Information We will include such updates within our Privacy Notice.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 12 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected]
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.